02 April, 2014

Wonderful Wednesday - When the paperwork is finally approved

Today I am keeping it to a short update as I will be busy with putting together the last few details needed to prepare me for casual work.

This morning I was sitting and indulging in a few too many episodes of Bones when I noticed the little number on my phone indicating I had three unread emails. Oh the joys to discover I have finally been approved for casual work after three months of paperwork! By now I have become quite friendly with certain staff at one school in particular and my hopes are riding high. As such, my blog posts will be changing up a little as I become more organised. You can be expecting to see insights and reflections on organisation, open-ended resources and plans, a CRT creation list and more coming soon. However, this will wait a little while as I am planning on writing about augmented reality tomorrow which has got me far too excited and inspired.

Please excuse me while I go do another dance in celebration. Finally, work is possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment